Movit Products Limited (MPL), the leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Preventative Maintenance Planner.
The Preventative Maintenance Planner will be responsible for preventive maintenance in SAP, ensuring that the routine preventive maintenance is done and closed in SAP, following on stock levels of spares on MRP. The maintenance planner will be focusing on SAP activities of the team.
Report To: Asst. Mechanical Engineer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule routine preventive maintenance checks in SAP
• Run and print the PM checks from the system and close them after they are done by the technicians.
• Capture notifications raised by the technicians into the system and turn them into workorders.
• Do planning on PM planning on the system and close the workorder when the work is done.
• Arrange spares and bin them and ensure the spares bins are capture in the system as per their bin number.
• Do monthly stocktaking of spares and ensure that the physical spares are much with the system.
• Drive Movit Eagle way in maintenance.
• Manage costs by through focused improvement and innovations.
• Ensure machine availability and Reliability to improve productivity.
• Carry out root cause analysis (RCA) with technicians using 5 Why problem-solving tool for any breakdown above 30 mins.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate must at least hold a diploma in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
• A minimum of four (3) years` relevant working experience preferably in a same position in a busy working environment.
• Must have technical engineering skills.
• Should have deeper understanding of SAP system and MDRM/RAMIS
• Should have good Reporting skills
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision.
• Should have computer basic skills
• Should have machine maintenance knowledge
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 21st August 2020.