NATIONAL MEDICAL STORES Plot 4-12, Nsamizi Road Date: 2nd September 2019 P.O Box 16, ENTEBBE, UGANDA.
EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISMENT
National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament in 1993. Our mandate is to procure, store and distribute medicines and other medical supplies to health facilities in Uganda.
Our vision is “A POPULATION WITH ADEQUATE AND ACCESSIBLE QUALITY MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES”
Our Mission is “TO EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY SUPPLY ESSENTIAL MEDICINES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO HEALTH FACILITIES IN UGANDA”
We are now looking for suitably competent Ugandans who possess appropriate skills, knowledge and right attitude to fill vacant positions which have either fallen vacant or have been created in the NMS structure. Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions existing at NMS Head Office, Entebbe, Uganda.
NMS/ 2019/ 51: SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER
Reports to: Chief Clients Services Officer
Salary Scale: Grade 4
Duty Station: Entebbe
To be in-charge of planning, implementing and ensuring efficient operation of customer care services in NMS including Clients Services programmes.
Responsible for: Customer Care Officers,
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Dealing with customer complaints, queries and request of information
2. Providing an input to development of the NMS’s customer related policies
3. Be responsible for the management of the customer care information 4. Liaising with Senior Research Officer& M&E Officer to develop and disseminate customer-relevant related training and education materials
5. Promptly providing answers to customer’s complaints and queries related to deliveries
6. Making recommendations in relation to resolutions of customer issues
7. Contributing to the discussion and development of customer care policy
8. Dealing with difficult situations in a friendly manner and strive to speedy solutions
9. Ensuring that both an appropriate and adequate investigation takes place in all cases. This includes the recording of all communications between the various parties and ensuring that all information is taken into consideration
10. Preparing daily, weekly, Monthly statistical reports as appropriate
11. Inputting to the development and ongoing updating of information of NMS website
12. Providing support in the development of a customer care standards charter for NMS
13. Assisting the Chief Clients Services Officer in ensuring that all relevant standards within the customer Charter are met
14. To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
1. Degree of Business Administration or Honours degree of Bachelor of commerce (Marketing)
2. In addition, either a Diploma in Pharmacy/Dispensing, Nursing, or Clinical Medicine and Community Health
3. 4 years of working experience in customer care in a reputable organization
4. Computer Literacy
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should submit signed application letters, together with an Application Summary Form, curriculum vita, copies of academic documents/transcripts, names and contact details of three referees one of which must be the current or former employer to the Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer not later than 5: 00pm on Monday 9th September 2019 at the address below;
The Chief Human Resource and Administration Officer National Medical Stores P.O Box 16, Entebbe Plot 4 – 16 Nsamizi Road, ENTEBBE – UGANDA. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, one month from the date of closure of receipt of applications, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that National Medical Stores reserves the right to verify documents attached with the relevant awarding institutions to authenticate their validity. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer