NORVIK ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Position: Sales Team Leader
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Supervising: Medical Representatives
Duty Station: Gulu
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current conditions.
- Manage a team of Medical representative and drive sales for the entire portfolio.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets per month by successfully covering the pharma market in the assigned duty station and surrounding districts.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that extends company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long- lasting customer relationship by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Prepare and submit periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management team.
- Promote all company products in assigned duty station and surrounding districts.
- Conduct credit recovery from all clients who have taken goods on credit within your duty station portfolio and surrounding districts.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Minimum qualification with a Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy, or related science field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a sales leadership role;
- Experience in Medical Representative role will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record within a sales environment
- Driven towards maximizing sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Team leadership skills
- Report writing
- Supervisory skills
- Result orientedness
- Accustomed to working in a busy environment
- Ability to think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues
- Organisation and time management skills
- Efficient in using Microsoft office, excel and other computer applications
If you believe you have the job requirements, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org