Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company
We are currently seeking to recruit Sales Staff, on a temporary basis; i.e [3months, 6 months or 1 year contract-depending] in the Sales and Marketing Function. Successful Candidates will be taken through training and put on a hotlist and will be considered as and when a need arises.
The Sales Staff will report directly to the respective Sales & Marketing Manager.
KEY PURPOSE STATEMENT
Implement the Business Strategy within allocated customer base to achieve business objectives of increased profitability, excellent customer service and excellent in trade execution.
KEY OUTPUTS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Identify and implement new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow
• Optimize customer service to create superior customer relations and long lasting partnerships.
• Formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively
• Manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimized and optimal returns on investments are achieved
• Execute outlets according to organization strategies so that sales volumes may be increased and product awareness is enhanced
• Manage customers credit terms and limits in order to maximize sales and minimize risk
• Execute surveys so that the organization is constantly aware of current market trends and to enable a competitive
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Added advantage: Relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment
• Good analytical and numerical ability • Socially outgoing and confident
• Able to build positive relationships
• Ability to negotiate
• Team player who can also work independently
• Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence
• Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
• Good problem solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative • Good analytical and problem solving ability
• Responsible, conscientious and dependable
• Willing to take calculated risks
*Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
To apply, follow the link below; Closing Date:
Saturday 12th October, 2019