LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST Kampala
Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda. We are currently seeking to recruit aLearning and Development Specialist based in Kampala.
As Learning and Development Specialist you will report to the L&D, Talent and OD Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES You will:
• Drive the implementation of the development infrastructure, in anticipation of need, including career paths, capability frameworks, competency definition, curricula design, critical learning interventions and systems.
• Develop and manage relationships with external partners in country, such as educational institutions.
• Support the alignment of Learning and Development processes, practices, frameworks and tools, as appropriate.
• Implement and review effective Learning and Development metrics, to drive and support business performance.
• Provide regular feedback of training material quality, effectiveness and data integrity.
• Develop deep understanding of organisation’s operating model, with specific focus on the respective functional areas.
• Implement Country-wide learning solutions, working in conjunction with other functional leaders and specialists.
• Support the on-the-ground implementation, entrenchment and monitoring of CAP processes, guides, progress and gaps.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of learning methodologies, including ROI on interventions in country.
• Provide Learning and Development support in line with business needs.
•Ensure optimal organisation and individual development within the respective function
• Record, analyse and communicate Learning and Development data and trends, in country.
• Ensure legislative and governance compliance in all aspects of Learning and Development in country.
Bachelor’s Degree, with post graduate HR qualification, or equivalent.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to accurately analyze and use data
Ability to influence and engage key stakeholders
Ability to coach managers on effective people management, Leadership and culture shaping practice.
Stakeholder/ relationship management.
To apply, please log in through the link below and submit your application https://ccba.internal.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse Closing date for all applications: 05th August2019