17th September, 2019
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager based in Kampala.
As a Human Resources Manager you will report directly to the Human Resources Director.
• Strategic Business & HR Alignment (Strategic Management)
• Organization Development
• Learning and Development
• Talent Management and Performance Management
• Employee Relations
• HR Excellence
• Reward For more details on the above, please log onto https://ccba.erecruit.co/
The HR Manager serves as a strategic HR business partner in designated function/s, enabling achievement of the function business plans and targets, aligned to the Organisation’s overall strategic objective of long term growth.
• Experience in the full range of HR – HR services; employee relations; HR systems; staffing and talent management, including recruitment and succession planning, learning and development, compensation and beneﬁts, and organizational design,
• Some PAC /Communication exposure as an added advantage
To apply, follow the link below; https://ccba.erecruit.co/ *Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply
• Finance/Budget controlling
• Social Responsibility
• Result and Execution Driven
• Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
• Resilient and energetic
• Politically savvy
• Customer focused
How to apply