Recruitment of a Finance and Administration Manager
Our client Spear House Limited is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Finance and Administration Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Finance
and Administration Manager will be responsible for finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, as well as providing administrative support in the running of the organisation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategies.
• Spear head the preparation of the company’s annual budget and produce cash flow forecasts and variances against budget projections to assist decision-making.
• Produce regular analyses of income and expenditure to assist top management in the budget monitoring process.
• Develop & control the company’s annual operating budget, to ensure that all financial targets are met and the financial statutory obligations are complied with.
• Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the company and produce management
• • • •
accounts, as necessary to facilitate effective management of the company.
Oversee the preparation of the company’s financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
Develop & implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
Develop & maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
Direct and control Accounts & Administration staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed, so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
Assist in the development, review and improvement of accountancy computer systems within the company.
Liaise with the Executive Director and implement a systematic performance management process for the finance and administration function, including but not limited to performance appraisal.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or any other business-related field;
• Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CFA;
• At least four years’ relevant experience, one of which must have been at Senior Management level;
• An enthusiastic team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally; and
• Advanced practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is essential.
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their CV and a cover letter highlighting how their experience is relevant to the Duties and Responsibilities described above to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 5 October 2019.
The CV must include 3 referees as well as their e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
© 2019 PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited. All rights reserved. In this document, “PwC” refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited which is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each member firm of which is a separate legal entity.