CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
5.Job Title Reports to Role
Key Result Areas:
: Administration Officer
: Operate an efficient mailing and courier system in line with bank policies
1. Courier internal correspondences to relevant destinations in line with Bank procedures and policies.
2. Liaise with outsourced courier services for pick up and dispatch of mails
3. Maintain record for all incoming and outgoing correspondences in line with bank policies and
4. Participate in the appraisal of outsourced courier services
5. Receive, verify, classify and keep custody of all bank correspondences in line with bank procedures
6. Route sorted mail to designated areas according to established SLAs
7. Track all outbound correspondences
8. Verify bills and initiate payment in line with bank procedures and policies.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
Diploma in Administration, Office and Information Mgt, Library and Information Science or any other related field
Required Experience and Competences
• 1 years’ experience in a related role
• Communicate with impact
• Delivering Operational Excellence
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Planning and Organizing
• Ability to ride a motorcycle To apply:
a. Download an application for employment form from www.centenarybank.co.ug
b. Fill the form and enclose an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), plus copies of all
academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
c. Submit your application not later than 5.p.m 27th September 2019 to:
This document has been classified as CONFIDENTIAL-EXTERNAL by Centenary Bank.
General Manager Human Resources Centenary Bank
P.O. Box 1892