ADVERT FOR CONSULTANCY OF CUSTOMER SURVEY
Founded in 1990, COSEKE Ltd is a Premier IT Solutions Company, with offices in Uganda,
Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, and operations in West and Central Africa. We deal in state-of-the-art
IT Systems and provide Services to Government, Companies and NGOs.
We help Organisations of all kinds and sizes lower operational costs, improve employee
productivity, deliver exceptional customer service, meet regulatory/compliance guidelines and
enhance information governance.
Our main areas of specialty include Business Process and Workflow Automation, Enterprise
Content Management (ECM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), System Design and Analysis,
Custom Software Development, Systems Integration, Electronic Document Management Systems
(EDMS), Document Scanners, Computers, Records Management and Document
Archiving/storage, IT Training and Consultancy.
Description of the Survey
1 JOB TITTLE Consultancy for Customer Service Survey
2 SUPERVISIOR Customer Service Manager
3 DURATION 1 Month
4 AREA OF INTEREST Survey on Coseke Existing Customers
5 LOCATION Kampala, Mukono and Wakiso
The general purpose of Customer Satisfaction survey is to assess how satisfied our customers
are with different aspects of our products, services and Solutions.
Purpose and Scope of the survey
The Scope of this Survey is to measure Customer Satisfaction and is applicable to all
Customer orders at the Company.
Conducting Customer Survey enables Coseke understand the expectations and requirements
of all the existing customers. It will enable the organization determine how well the
organization is satisfying customers in comparison to its competitors by examining trends over
The Consultant shall be tasked to find out relevant/Key information about all COSEKE Customers.
Emphasis shall be put on the following below amongst others.
1 .How long the Customer has used Coseke product/service?
2. How often does the Customer use Coseke product/service?
3. How satisfied were Customers with Coseke product/service?
4. Basing on scaling of 1-10, the Customer should be in position to gauge the Satisfaction Levels
with the following characteristics of Coseke product/service?
iii. Installation or first use experience
iv. Usage experience
v. After purchase service (customer service, etc.)
6. Based upon your overall experience, the consultant should analyze and rate the levels of
satisfaction with Customer Service in the following:
i. Issue resolution
ii. Quality of advice
iii. Promptness of answering phone
iv. Professionalism of Representative
v. Helpfulness of Representative
vi. Ease of contacting Customer Service
vii. Promptness of email response
viii. Customer Retention rate
Other specific tasks will include:
▪ Lead data collection planning, including but not limited to sampling design, tool
refinement, overall methodology design, budget management, etc.
▪ Manage all data collection tools.
▪ Lead the data collection process.
▪ Coordinate in validation of data in preparation for analysis.
▪ Conduct both quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
▪ Lead process for review and interpretation of findings with internal stakeholders
▪ Lead the final report writing process.
A mixed method (both quantitative and qualitative designs) and participatory
approaches will be used to deliver the baseline survey assignment. Data will be
collected and analyzed using adequate methods and techniques to produce compelling
findings for evaluation questions and measurement metrics. The survey will use a
range of data collection methods and tools that conform to the recommendations of
the Company guidelines. Applicants are expected to present a detailed methodology in
the technical proposal submission which will be further be emphasized during the
inception meeting. The proposed evaluation designs and the entire methodology
should be adaptive to the COVID – 19 Context. The methodology should entail an
elaborate evaluation matrix that reflects project result areas, indicators, data source
s, and data collection methods for this particular survey.
Quantitative data: It will be used to measure indicators of the project
expressed in terms of numbers/percentages (quantitative indicators). Information
will be collected using questionnaire survey which will be administered to a sample
of survey elements.
Qualitative data: Qualitative information will be collected through Focus Group
Discussions, Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) and In-depth Interviews (IDIs) with
key stakeholders including Users and Business Heads among implementing partners
➢ Inception report including detailed description of methodology including draft
➢ Final Data collection tools.
➢ Written Progress Survey report.
➢ Validation workshop including PowerPoint presentation on the main
findings and key recommendations.
➢ All collected data collected including survey data sets, interviews
/questionnaires and Reports.
➢ Final Survey report, which should include the analyses of the findings, lessons
learnt as well as recommendations.
How to apply
▪ Qualified consultants/firms are requested to submit proposals with the following details:
▪ A cover letter (Expression of Interest) detailing suitability to undertake the assignment.
▪ A detailed Proposal including summary of proposed approach and methodology that should
shows how you will adapt to COVID-19 context.
▪ A detailed budget as part of the proposal.
▪ Detailed work plan considering these COVID-19 context.
▪ CV (if more than one, please submit CVs for all team members and detail the
different roles and responsibilities.
▪ Include a list of at least two names of referees you have worked for in similar
▪ A sample of previous research work similar to this assignment.
Prospective individual consultants should submit written proposals and other
details listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. East African
Standard time on or before August 7th