BRAC is a global leader in creating large-scale opportunities for the poor. Founded in Bangladesh in 1972, it is now one of the world’s largest development organizations, touching the lives of an estimated 138 million people in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. For more information please visit BRAC’s website, www.brac.net. BRAC Uganda invites suitably qualiﬁ ed candidates to ﬁ ll up the following available vacant positions.
Job Title : Area Heath Coordinator
Position : 01
Location : West Nile
Core roles and Responsibilities.
1. Supervise and monitor TB wave 7 activities of PAHS and CHWS
2. Supervise project implementation activities in communities.
3. Submit regular reports to the project coordinator.
4. Carry out assessments of PAHS and visit CHWs within their communities & supervise health forums.
• Read, understand, practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Required Qualiﬁ cations and Skills.
• Minimum of a Diploma in Health related ﬁ eld. Bachelor’s degree in Health related is added advantage.
• 2 year relevant experience of working with the community
• Good understanding of community health systems
• Good communication and reporting skills including Computer knowledge).
• Strong supervisory and mentorship skills.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send their Application (addressed to the Manager, HR & Training) & CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject must be the name of the position applied for strictly. Only complete applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: Thursday 31st October, 2019. BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedure include extensive background checks and disclosure of criminal records in order to ensure safeguarding to the fullest extent. BRAC is an equal opportunities employer.