MAZIMA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES (MCDI)
We are a not–for-profit, Christian based organization based in Jinja. MCDI seeks to recruit a qualified individual for the position of an ACCOUNTANT.
1. Job Summary
The Accountant is responsible for the accounting and finance role at MCDI mainly keeping books of accounts, budgeting, financial reporting and maintaining internal controls.
2. Key Job Requirements
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Statistics or a related field and or at least; Level III of CPAU or ACCA,
• At least three (3) years working experience with a busy and reputable organisation,
• Solid accounting experience including; financial reporting, internal controls, budgeting and financial analysis,
• Conversant with computerised accounting packages especially QuickBooks and MS Office applications,
• Self-motivated and able to work within tight deadlines.
3. Application Procedure
• Applications should be submitted by email
• Submit 2 reference letters, one from current supervisor and one from LCI of the area where
the candidate is currently residing
• Submit a statement together with the CV
explaining why you are best suited for the job
and salary expectations
• Indicate willing to work and stay in an upcountry
• Candidates are expected to cherish Christian
values and have no criminal background
• Ability to speak Lusoga and being based in Jinja
is an added advantage.
Applications and any inquiries can be submitted to the recruitment agency’s email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications is 5.00pm, on 7 October 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.