Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant
Reports to: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Duty station: Moroto, Kotido, Kaabong, Nakapiripirit, Amudat, Abim, Karenga
No. of Positions: 8
The incumbents will be assist the MEAL Officer in project monitoring, data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Plan and ensure effective capturing, entry and analysis of program data.
- Track output and outcome level results on periodic basis
- Prepare, review and ensure quality in field level assessments, baseline studies and evaluation reports including human interest and success stories
- Train and provide technical support to staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders on monitoring and evaluation
- Maintain all documents and produce accurate report of programs activities whilst ensuring safety and security of all AFI information during program implementation (Data protection).
- Responsible for data storage and ensuring proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested. Qualifications
- College/university degree in Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Information Technology, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics, Economics or a related field
- 1-4 years or more experience working in data collection, monitoring & evaluation of development programs preferred.
- Computer skills, experience in Electronic Data Collection and working knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, EPIDATA, EPIINFO, STATA and/or GIS
- Fluency in written and spoken English a must. Working knowledge of Nga’rimojong and other languages spoken in the Karamoja region will be an added advantage
How to apply: –
Please, hand deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to
Andre Foods International, Moroto or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dead Line for submission: 15th/June/2021 at 5:00pm
Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered.