Position: IT Assistant
Reports to: MEAL Officer
Duty station: Moroto/ Kotido/Kaabong
No. of Positions: 6
The incumbents will be responsible for ensuring digitization and management of beneficiary data
- Collect beneficiary information, register and maintain beneficiaries’ database.
- Conduct registration follow up to ensure that the data collected is validated, accurate, conclusive and represents the entire household information.
- Conduct regular quality checks during data collection, ensuring clarity, accuracy and consistency
- Work closely with team leaders to enhance effective coordination during the entire registration period
Handle all community members with utmost dignity and patience, respecting gender and diversity
- Provide regular and timely feedback to the designated team leaders on any registration challenges in the field
- Regularly generate reports from the data base for planning and management of programmes.
- Initiate and manage digital innovations (digitization of programme activities) in liaison with core programme staff.
- Support the Field teams to improve capture and management of data from ongoing activities
- Be responsible and take appropriate care of the assigned electronic equipment;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related field is a standard requirement
- A minimum of three years of experience in collecting, handling and managing databases
- Fluency in written and spoken English a must. Working knowledge of Nga’rimojong and other languages spoken in the Karamoja region will be an added advantage
How to apply: –
Please, hand deliver your cover letter, academic documents and your detailed CV indicating day time telephone numbers, address and names of three (3) referees with their addresses to
Andre Foods International, Moroto or email email@example.com
Dead Line for submission: 15th/June/2021 at 5:00pm
Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered