Administration, Finance and Logistics Offi cer (AFLO) – Uganda June 2021
Locati on: Kampala, Uganda
R eports to: Administrati on, Finance and Logisti cs
Coordinator (AFLC), Uganda offi ce
Deadline to apply: June 11th 2021.
Expected starti ng date: June 2021
Avocats Sans Fronti ères (ASF) is a development aid nongovernmental organizati on whose work focuses on giving access to justi ce and protecti ng the fundamental rights of all people with a focus on most marginalised groups.
Key responsibiliti es include
The AFL Offi cer will be in charge of accounti ng and fi nancial management of FATE project that the organizati on is implementi ng in Uganda.
The positi on’s main responsibiliti es and tasks are:
- Control the fi nancial reports and the supporti ng documents submitt ed on a quarterly basis by the local partners implementi ng the FATE project and transfer them into the accounti ng system.
- Conduct regular review of all accounti ng journals and documents for the project for correctness and ensure that all are uploaded into the ASF accounti ng system on ti me.
- Review of all monthly staff and operati onal advances to employees and ensure that all expenses reports from operati onal advances are duly uploaded on the accounti ng system.
- Supporti ng in preparing accounti ng fi les to be shipped to
Brussels offi ce.
- Adhere to monthly end closer procedures and ensure all are followed on ti me.
- Logisti cs confi rmati on of all operati onal purchase requisiti on and supporti ng documents of the project.
- In charge of the annual closing of accounti ng for the project in compliance with ASF and the donor requirements
- Control the treasury requests of the project partners and validate transfers
- Perform monthly forecast for the project
Budget and fi nancial management
n Analyze the budget follow-up of the project and provide regular reporti ng to the CAFL for decision making.
- Help in controlling multi -currency and multi -donor budgets. o Prepare budgetary amendments to partners budgets.
- Responsible for managing partners fi nancial reporti ng tool
making sure it is well updated.
How to apply
ASF is an equal opportunity employer; interested applicants should send a Cover lett er, detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic transcripts; three reachable references and salary expectati ons no later than June 11th, 2021, 5pm (EAT). Applicati ons must be addressed by email to bur-afl @asf.be with the reference “AFL Offi cer/FATE” in the subject heading.
ASF will only contact short-listed candidates