EXTERNAL JOB ADVERT
CCM COORDINATOR – MALONGO, MAYUGE DISTRICT
LWI is an equal opportunity Employer
WHO WE ARE
Living Water International (LWI) exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed
clean water, and to experience “living water” – the gospel of Jesus Christ – which alone satisfies the deepest thirst.
LWI UGANDA PROGRAM
LWI Uganda is an affiliate of Living Water International (LWI) with its Headquarters in Houston USA. In Uganda, LWI
runs an integrated WASH program in South Western Uganda Ibanda District and most recently opened 2 Programs in
Malongo, Mayuge District. We have been operating in Uganda since 2009 providing safe clean water, Gospel
Proclamation, Sanitation and Hygiene services and building capacity of communities in operation & maintenance of Water
LWI Uganda now seeks to recruit a passionate, dynamic qualified and experienced Ugandan to fill the position of Church
Community Mobilization (CCM) Coordinator – Malongo, Mayuge District.
To mobilize and build capacity of community churches for WASH focused transformation, provide support for them to
work with communities in taking effective action in water, sanitation and hygiene programs as an expression of integral
mission of the Church; and also strengthen effective discipleship strategies for program staff. Promote Kingdom oriented
relationships among church and ministry partners for effective networking for the common good through expressions of
integral mission and WASH. This position reports to Church Community Mobilization (CCM) Manager to develop
capacities, best practices and passionate commitment to the Christian life and LWI’s core values centered on demonstrating
a quality and exemplary life.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• University graduate in Community Development/Social Sciences or related field with PGD in Biblical
• University graduate in Theology with PGD in Community development/Social Sciences.
• Proven experience working with churches and organizations to develop strategic missions
• Four (4) or more years’ relevant experience as a Program Coordinator/Officer
• Experience in promotion, equipping and ongoing encouragement of the practice of integral mission/holistic
ministry at the local church level
DO YOU HAVE THESE COMPETENCES?
• Knowledge and application of tools and methods that support Church and Community Mobilization
• Spiritual leadership to support WPA staff spiritual growth
• Computer skills in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding and practice of integral mission
• Coordination, facilitation and people management skills
• English and local (Lusoga/Luganda) language skills at an advanced level.
• Ability to present the Gospel across different denominations at different community opportunities
• Networking and building networks of alliances at district and local level
• Report writing skills
• Driving and riding skills with at least 4 years’ experience
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a one page motivational letter and not more than 4 pages of CV (please don’t attach certificates) to: HR & Admin.
Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Thursday August 13, 2020. Also, attach a reference letter you’re
your church leader and LC1. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the deadline, consider yourself unsuccessful.
All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all applicable background checks. For further information
on our work, please refer to our website: www.water.cc